Do you need short- or long-term storage near the Falls Church area? Rely on one of Maryland’s longest-standing local moving and storage companies—Platinum Moving Services. Our spacious,secure storage facility is available to house the belongings that you don’t have room for, or that you need to stash for a while during a move or relocation. Call Platinum to learn more!
Our focus is on keeping your items safe, whether we’re storing them or moving them.
Choose the Right Falls Church Storage Service
Not every storage facility is the same, so it’s important you choose the right one for your needs! Things to consider before choosing a storage facility include (but aren’t necessarily limited to) the following:
- Size of the storage units – is there one size available or multiple? Is the size big enough for your belongings? With 10,000 square feet of storage space, Platinum Moving Services’ storage facility has enough space for all your storage needs!
- Security/safety – are there security guards? Gates? Both? Is there 24/7 monitoring of the storage facility? Our storage facility offers modern and secure warehousing, which is electronically monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’ll never have to feel concerned about the safety of your belongings.
- Climate control – a climate controlled storage facility (one that maintains a steady temperature no matter what the weather outside is like) is important in preventing mold and mildew growth, corrosion, and buildup of dust and dirt. Common belongings stored in climate controlled storage units include DVDs, CDs, clothing, artwork, photographs, tax files and other important documents and more! At Platinum, we are proud to offer climate-controlled storage to our clients.
With Platinum Moving Services, you can be sure your belongings are in good hands. We treat them as if they were our own!
Short-Term Storage Near Falls Church
If you need a storage facility to keep your items protected for a short time, we can help. Maybe you’re moving and can’t fit everything in your new space, or perhaps you need somewhere to store valuables during a renovation. Whatever your situation, our short-term storage facility is a great choice for you. We will keep your belongings safe until you have room for them again.
Falls Church-Area Long-Term Storage
If you need a long-term storage facility, we can meet your needs! You may be moving overseas and need someone to keep your furniture until you return, or maybe you just need to unclutter your home. We can keep your items for as long as you need, and you can rest assured they will be in the same condition you left them in. Don’t put your valuables in a damp basement corner or hot, stuffy attic—bring them to our long-term storage facility and have complete peace of mind they will be kept safe.
Storage for Businesses
If you have a business in Falls Church, you will likely go through a stage where you need more storage. This may be seasonal or you may need a more permanent solution. Here at Platinum Moving Services we understand what it takes to run a business. We offer commercial storage services that can make running your business and staying organized a whole lot easier. From helping you pack and move to offering secure storage, we are here to help with white-glove service.
Storage Services in Falls Church, VA
We understand that for Falls Church homeowners, moving sometimes means leaving items behind, so we’re here to help you. Leaving your valuables in someone else’s hands can be stressful, but our secure, climate controlled storage facility will make you feel at ease. And you don’t have to pay a lot for our great service. Our storage facility rates are very competitive, and we even offer 30 days of free storage for all of our clients who are moving internationally. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Never ask “Where can I find a storage facility near me?” again! Contact us to learn more about our storage facility and to get a quote!
Visit Our Storage Space from Falls Church
- Get on I-495 N in Tysons from W Broad St and Leesburg Pike
- Continue on I-495 N
- Take I-270 N to Shady Grove Rd in Redland
- Take exit 3B from I-370 E
- Continue on Shady Grove Rd
- Take MD-115 W/Muncaster Mill Rd to Bonanza Way