DC Office Movers
Are you looking for the best office movers to relocate your DC, Maryland, or Virginia office? Platinum has been moving offices in this region for more than 30 years! Let us put our experience to work for you.
Contact us today for an office moving quote.
Office Relocation Services
Relocating your office, no matter the size, is a complex task requiring detailed attention. Ensure that your office move is well-coordinated, organized, and efficient by hiring Platinum to take care of it.
- We provide everything from simple office rearrangements to complete business relocations.
- Our commercial movers in Maryland will ensure a smooth and easy transition, with minimal disruption to your operation.
- Our moving supervisors have a minimum of 25 years in the industry and our moving personnel have 10 years of experience on average.
- We are familiar with the common problems that arise during office moving, so we are prepared to prevent and/or solve them immediately.
- You can trust Platinum to provide you with an office moving experience that is as stress-free as possible.
Office and Commercial Moving Services: Best Practices
Platinum will guide you through the entire office moving experience. We will:
- Pack up your office supplies
- Establish a communications plan
- Update the office contact information
- Conduct a final walk-through to make sure everything is packed
- Transport your office to the new destination
- Keep you updated as the process unfolds
Platinum Moving Services will make sure your office moving experience goes as smoothly as possible. We strive to make every move hassle-free and stress-free, whether your office has internal rearrangements to make, is moving across town, or is relocating to another state!
Unmatched Office Moving Expertise
Your office supplies are valuable and should be handled with the utmost care, and as top commercial movers in the DC region, we have handled it all—computers, printers, fax machines, desks, chairs, and more. Our packing craftsmanship is unparalleled—we’ve even shipped priceless items for the Smithsonian, so we know how to keep your equipment safe! Even if you have awkwardly shaped items, such as an executive chair or an L-shaped desk, we can get it to your new location in the same condition it was when you entrusted us with it. Our office movers are ready to get you settled in your new office, with all your items in perfect working condition.
Why Trust Your DC-Area Office Move to Platinum?
Our office moving skills are backed by our membership in the International Association of Movers (IAM) and our Better Business Bureau (BBB) accreditation. We have provided services to many of DC’s embassies, and will give your business the same quality service and expertise. Your office moving experience doesn’t have to be stressful. Trust your corporate moving needs to us and we will handle the details!
Our expert office moving service allows you to concentrate on growing your business in your new location.
Office Moving Quote
Contact us anytime for a quote on your DC, Maryland, or Virginia office move.
Ready to get started? Call Platinum Moving today at 800-566-6515.
DC Office Mover Reviews
See what our office move clients have to say about Platinum!
“Very professional work. Your employees were very courteous, attentive, well organized, and had a great attitude. I am very satisfied.” – Oscar Alva, Mexican Consulate, Washington, DC
“I would like to thank you for your understanding and accommodating our specific requests for this operation. Your staff was very attentive throughout the whole process, cordial, expeditious and efficient. I personally witnessed their dedication and care as well as their effort in addressing all our needs and concerns. The Embassy was pleased to count on your assistance in this troublesome process and highly recommends your services.” – Joao Carlos Belloc, Counselor, Administrative Affairs, Brazilian Embassy, Washington, DC
“Thank you for all your assistance. Your team of men was brilliant and ensured the move to New York City was effortless! Many thanks and best wishes.” – Tania Raguz