Long-Term Storage in Maryland, Washington, DC & Virginia
Platinum Moving Services has a top-notch, climate controlled, long-term storage option for you. Whether you want to store a few smaller items or you’re looking for a large unit for a more extensive collection, we have a wide variety of choices to suit your needs. Residents and businesses in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia can trust Platinum Moving Services to safely store personal belongings.
When Would You Choose Long-Term Storage?
There are several reasons long-term storage may be a good option for you. For example, you might be:
- Moving overseas: If you’re moving internationally but you don’t want to sell your furniture and belongings, Platinum Moving Services can securely store them for as long as you need. Then when you return, you’ll find your things to be in the same condition as you left them.
- Looking to downsize: Maybe the kids are out of the house and you’re getting ready to downsize. If you don’t want to get rid of your furniture in case you or your children need it down the road, then long-term storage is the perfect option in the meantime—whether it’s for a year or a few years.
- De-cluttering your home: Maybe you’re not moving, but you would like to organize and declutter your house. With long-term storage, you can keep all of the personal belongings you want without having them take up extra space in your house.
Get Secure, Climate Controlled Storage with Platinum Moving Services
Choosing the right storage facility is important. Not only do you have to know what size unit you want, but you also have to consider other factors like security and climate control.
Platinum Moving Services has top of the line facilities that are ideal for long-term storage.
- With 10,000 square feet of storage, Platinum Moving Services has plenty of space to accommodate all of your storage needs.
- The facility is electronically monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide some of the best security options, so you’ll have peace of mind knowing your items are always safe and secure.
- When storing personal belongings, climate control (a steady temperature in the storage unit regardless of the temperature outside) is key. Clothing, artwork, important documents, and fragile furniture should always be stored in a climate-controlled environment. This helps prevent mold, mildew, corrosion, and rust.
Putting your items in long-term storage with Platinum Moving Services is a much better option than leaving them in a basement or attic. Your items will stay protected, monitored, and secure. Plus, they’ll remain in better condition in a curated environment.
Claim Your Long-Term Storage Space in MD, DC, or VA Today
Platinum Moving Services offers quality long-term storage options at competitive rates. We’ll take care of your items no matter what size they are or how long you need to store them. We’ll even carefully and professionally pack and move all your items for you!
Residential and commercial customers in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia can give us a call at 301-591-3858 or contact us online and we’ll get you started with a long-term storage plan that works for you!